Conductive Current Collector
The z-flo® brand of conductive coated aluminum foils — also called primed aluminum foils or cathode current collectors — are a component of all types of energy storage solutions.
This includes lithium ion batteries, lithium polymer batteries, lithium metal polymer batteries and capacitors. z-flo® conductive foils provide strong adhesion to the aluminum foil and to subsequent layers, while protecting the foil from electrolyte chemistries. The result is increased performance, reliability and safety.
Product features and benefits
- Patented coating technology providing strong aluminum foil adhesion and aluminum foil chemical resistance
- Wide range of aluminum foil thicknesses
- Wide range of aluminum foil width and roll lengths
- Custom coatings for use on aluminum foils
- Custom aluminum foils, namely alternate tempers and alloys
- Custom dimensions — roll widths and lengths — to meet your requirements for coated foils