tecnilith® Micro Matte Phototool
tecnilith® Micro Matte Phototool’s positive working diazo films, are specifically designed for room-light duplicating of line negatives and positives used in the printed circuit and micro-electronics and chemical milling industries.
tecnilith® Micro Matte Phototool has scratch and chemical resistance built into the emulsion, eliminating the need for additional protective laminates.
Features and Benefits
- tecnilith® Micro Matte Phototool provides high resolution–over 1000 lines/mm with sharply defined images
- Exceptional dimensional stability
- Room light handling–no dark room required, and minimal infrared absorption reducing serious heat build up
- Exposure can be made in a conventional vacuum frame with metal halide UV or other additive type light sources
- Process in any table-top ammonia processor
- Over-development is impossible
- No washing or drying is required